Thread: Differences between roms(n7000ublr3 n7000petlr2 for peru)and(n7000xxlrk n7000dbtlrk)

Question Differences between roms(n7000ublr3 n7000petlr2 for peru)and(n7000xxlrk n7000dbtlrk)

Hi all,
    actually I have installed in my GN GT-N7000 the Germany Rom (N7000XXLRK N7000DBTLRK)
    Today I saw in the samfirmware site the Peru rom version ( N7000UBLR3 N7000PETLR2 )
    What's the difference between both?
    What's the better rom?
    Thanks

N7000DBTLRK = Germany
    N7000PETLR2 = Peru
    Both are android 4.0.4, so little difference.

Most people look for their country/region in choosing the firmware, as it will have the correct Sales Code (CSC)
    Having the Sales Code and Firmware for your country will allow Kies to update your phone if required.

WARNING: if you haven't already, install the emmc brickbug app from the Play Store to check if your kernel is safe.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mc_check&hl=en

Hi thank you for answer,

I am using this Germany version, because the ICS 4.0.3 sent to Brazil, have some problems. The battery consumption is hard, the Swype lock and others.
    I did hard reset after upgraded to 4.0.3, but without success. So I update to Germany version and now work very fine.
    And because this problems, that I'd like to know the differences between this versions.

thanks.

Hi thank you for answer,

I am using this Germany version, because the ICS 4.0.3 sent to Brazil, have some problems. The battery consumption is hard, the Swype lock and others.
    I did hard reset after upgraded to 4.0.3, but without success. So I update to Germany version and now work very fine.
    And because this problems, that I'd like to know the differences between this versions.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman View Post
    N7000DBTLRK = Germany
    N7000PETLR2 = Peru
    Both are android 4.0.4, so little difference.

Most people look for their country/region in choosing the firmware, as it will have the correct Sales Code (CSC)
    Having the Sales Code and Firmware for your country will allow Kies to update your phone if required.

WARNING: if you haven't already, install the emmc brickbug app from the Play Store to check if your kernel is safe.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mc_check&hl=en

If you changed from Gingerbread to ICS without a Factory reset then you can have heavy battery use and problems with forced closures.
    It is down to conflicts between left over Gingerbread settings in ICS.
    If you then installed another ICS Rom, then that would clear the problems.

If you are looking for another firmware , then any 4.0.4 would be better. It is a lot more stable.
    Peru or Germany does not matter. It is the android version that is important.

Thank you for your informations,

Now I waiting the 4.1.1 version.

Have a nice weekend
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman View Post
    If you changed from Gingerbread to ICS without a Factory reset then you can have heavy battery use and problems with forced closures.
    It is down to conflicts between left over Gingerbread settings in ICS.
    If you then installed another ICS Rom, then that would clear the problems.

If you are looking for another firmware , then any 4.0.4 would be better. It is a lot more stable.
    Peru or Germany does not matter. It is the android version that is important.

Quote Originally Posted by klrand View Post
    Thank you for your informations,

Now I waiting the 4.1.1 version.

Have a nice weekend
    Thank you,
    Good idea, But do check for brickbug.