Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: LiteRemix XXLG1 based on Nexus / Hero355 (Old thread!)

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab_Brainiac View Post
    please help.
    After i have installed the certificate, run Bada Wave Spoof-En.exe, and connected my wave s8500 phone to PC in Mass Storage mode.the memory card appears on top beside the time with a red line on it, and when i want to copy the files of the applications tat i want to spoof i don't find in the directory panel my memory card.
    it's like my memory card is not working but it does show my files and stuff on my SD Card when i go the "my computer window" i mean the F:\ file i can see all the files .
    now i'm stuck i can't spoof what should i do
    Sorry, but you may not ask about spoofing in the Sammobile forums.

_king_ your boot logo looks nice but the animation with the rotating "bada circle" is missing after displaying the logo. Can you insert it in your firmware or make a patch for it like for the boot logos? Thanks in advance.

King, the front camera is not working on this F/W, can you check it please? Thanks.

King, I've tried to flash some widgets but they don't appear in the widgets-menu. I've tried it 3 times but it doesn't work. Is anyone else facing the same problem?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iBada View Post
    _king_ your boot logo looks nice but the animation with the rotating "bada circle" is missing after displaying the logo. Can you insert it in your firmware or make a patch for it like for the boot logos? Thanks in advance.
    The rotating "Bada Circle" animation does cost a lot of memory, and - to be honest - I'm sick of seeing it. Making a patch might be possible, I'll see about it.

Quote Originally Posted by claudiohi View Post
    King, the front camera is not working on this F/W, can you check it please? Thanks.
    Updated camera app. The front camera only works in an early beta version of the camera app, which is used by basically all CFWs. I could provide a patch to revert back to the old camera app.

Quote Originally Posted by iBada View Post
    King, I've tried to flash some widgets but they don't appear in the widgets-menu. I've tried it 3 times but it doesn't work. Is anyone else facing the same problem?
    Same with my Ultra LiteRemix ZCLC2 v2. Strange issue, especially because it worked before. I'll see about finding a solution.

Premium Member

Fixed Widget Install files

Alright, one of the issues is already fixed:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/du0v24

Use this package for working widget installs. I'll also incoroporate this into the main download. Sorry about the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by _king_ View Post
    Updated camera app. The front camera only works in an early beta version of the camera app, which is used by basically all CFWs. I could provide a patch to revert back to the old camera app.
    Thanks, IŽll wait for this patch.

Regards,

Claudio

hey King!
    awesome firmware this is.. am using it.. this is my first flashed custom fw on phone.. and am mighty impressed...

bada 1.2 had a birthday app which used to show us next three birthdays in the list.. This widget is missing in bada 2.0 i assume.. is there any way this widget can be incorporated in the firmware? or is there any other alternative solution to this?
    thanks!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jithins View Post
    hey King!
    awesome firmware this is.. am using it.. this is my first flashed custom fw on phone.. and am mighty impressed...

bada 1.2 had a birthday app which used to show us next three birthdays in the list.. This widget is missing in bada 2.0 i assume.. is there any way this widget can be incorporated in the firmware? or is there any other alternative solution to this?
    thanks!
    Yes, that one was actually useful. I'll see if I can make a installation patch for it.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by _king_ View Post
    Yes, that one was actually useful. I'll see if I can make a installation patch for it.
    Can someone name me a FW which had the birthday widget? Can't find any...