Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: LiteRemix XXLG1 based on Nexus / Hero355 (Old thread!)

Quote Originally Posted by _king_ [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Sorry about your trouble. I'll have to see about the cause of this problem myself. Just give me a day or two.
    I found a solution.. Try this and let me know what do you think about it

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Premium Member

LiteRemix XXLG1 v2 Update

LiteRemix XXLG1 v2 is currently uploading. The first post will be updated once it is finished.

New features in LiteRemix XXLG1 v2:
    • Updated camera app.
    • Arabic/RTL languages support via additional CSC file.
    • New boot logo.
    • New PowerOn/PowerOff logo.
    • Facebook, Song ID, BlueFTP included in Java menu for all CSCs.
    • BadaDroid support is now optional (see extras folder).
    • Updated core patches for DDLC2, JVLC2 and XXLG1 included in the archive.
    • Caster, Music Hub, SevenIM, Polaris, GTalk, Yahoo, MSN provided as install files (extras folder).
    • All widgets provided as install files (extras folder).
    • Even more memory savings.

P.S. Big thanks, Sofienne, but it seems we figured it out at the same time :-).
    Last edited by _king_; 16-08-2012 at 23:19.

[QUOTE=_king_;41422]LiteRemix XXLG1 v2 is currently uploading. The first post will be updated once it is finished.

New features in LiteRemix XXLG1 v2:
    • Updated camera app.
    • Arabic/RTL languages support via additional CSC file.
    • New boot logo.
    • New PowerOn/PowerOff logo.
    • Facebook, Song ID, BlueFTP included in Java menu for all CSCs.
    • BadaDroid support is now optional (see extras folder).
    • Updated core patches for DDLC2, JVLC2 and XXLG1 included in the archive.
    • Caster, Music Hub, SevenIM, Polaris, GTalk, Yahoo, MSN provided as install files (extras folder).
    • All widgets provided as install files (extras folder).
    • Even more memory savings.

I'm sorry king, but 350 mb are a little heavy to download, would it not be better to split the common part, and then divide the various CSC in separate packages based on configuration languages, if a download the package as it stands now with the free function puts us one day.
    Sorry English is written as a translator.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aufer6647 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I'm sorry king, but 350 mb are a little heavy to download, would it not be better to split the common part, and then divide the various CSC in separate packages based on configuration languages, if a download the package as it stands now with the free function puts us one day.
    Sorry English is written as a translator.
    No problem, I understood :-). Well, assuming you have a download speed of 50 kbps, it will take you 2h, which should still be acceptable. You also need the whole package to get all the features. I'll see about seperate FW / extras downloads, though.

Premium Member
    UPDATE: Added smaller download package without extras. Grab it from [ Login above or register to see download links. ].

Keep in mind that, without the extras, optional BadaDroid support, App/Widget installs, core patches and additional ringtones are missing. Other than that you'll get everything advertised.

Hey _king_,
    does the lockscreen work correctly with sms? I mean, not in the way the screenshot shows it...
    When an sms arrives, it's only shown in the bar on top but not as a red spot in the middle of the lockscreen.
    I'm using your XXLD2 v2 and a working lockscreen would be the only reason to change to another CFW!
    Thanks for your work and your answer :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20120817204519[1].jpg  

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maltumbo [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hey _king_,
    does the lockscreen work correctly with sms? I mean, not in the way the screenshot shows it...
    When an sms arrives, it's only shown in the bar on top but not as a red spot in the middle of the lockscreen.
    I'm using your XXLD2 v2 and a working lockscreen would be the only reason to change to another CFW!
    Thanks for your work and your answer :-)
    You may use the original lockscreen. The text message issue is a known issue of the new lockscreen. Even the Wave 3 has it.

Nice Work Guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by _king_ [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    You may use the original lockscreen. The text message issue is a known issue of the new lockscreen. Even the Wave 3 has it.
    Wave 3 lockscreen works perfectly on your f/w, I havenŽt seen any issue about it (SMS and missed call working perfectly)
    I will flash it again and IŽll provide feedback soon. Again, thank you for your great job!

please help.
    After i have installed the certificate, run Bada Wave Spoof-En.exe, and connected my wave s8500 phone to PC in Mass Storage mode.the memory card appears on top beside the time with a red line on it, and when i want to copy the files of the applications tat i want to spoof i don't find in the directory panel my memory card.
    it's like my memory card is not working but it does show my files and stuff on my SD Card when i go the "my computer window" i mean the F:\ file i can see all the files .
    now i'm stuck i can't spoof what should i do