Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 285

Thread: China LiteRemix ZCLC2 based on Hero355's/Nexus's work (Old thread)

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    37
    Well, some feedback after flashing yesterday:
    - Great speed, as always
    - Installed Wave III lock screen, works perfectly
    - Installed Android from Polish Blood and works so so (some bugs in TSP and extreme slowdown in boot-up). Audio and video OK, but doesn´t recognize memory card and TX/RX (modem) not working. Google Play and all apps installed here working like a charm.

    Well, all I can say is...well done job! Thank you again to King, Hero and all staff for this great job...

  2. #42
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    17
    Just flashed this firmware and i must say its really fast... specially the white keyboard... my ddlc2 used to lag like anything...

    will observe for a few days and see how this cfw performs...

    thanks _king_....

    Also is it possible to flash the digital clock pfs file and the polaris app ( provided by you ) without data loss in this firmware ??

  3. #43
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by cooljack08 View Post
    Also is it possible to flash the digital clock pfs file and the polaris app ( provided by you ) without data loss in this firmware ??
    Yup, should work. BTW, the next release of this FW will include Polaris, IM, Music Hub, Caster, GTalk, Yahoo and MSN as seperatly installable apps. Also widgets. You'll be able to have f.e. GTalk aside IM, or choose between the two. I remember someone asked for this way back.

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by _king_ View Post
    I'll make ICS compatibility optional in the next version. I honestly didn't think that it would have any effect on memory management.
    Quote Originally Posted by _king_ View Post
    Yup, should work. BTW, the next release of this FW will include Polaris, IM, Music Hub, Caster, GTalk, Yahoo and MSN as seperatly installable apps. Also widgets. You'll be able to have f.e. GTalk aside IM, or choose between the two. I remember someone asked for this way back.
    King please make that what you said above also for your other LiteRemixes.

  5. #45
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by iBada View Post
    King please make that what you said above also for your other LiteRemixes.
    You can already make any earlier LiteRemix Android compatible. Installation files (apps, widgets) will be added for both, Ultra LiteRemix ZCLC2 and LiteRemix XXLG1. The installation files will also be compatible with earlier LiteRemixes and other CFWs.

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    37
    Hey King, I´ve noticed one bug: when I exclude the Samsung account, I cannot add any other account for Samsung services (eg: Samsung Apps).
    I tried to perform a factory reset, with no success.

  7. #47
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by claudiohi View Post
    Hey King, I´ve noticed one bug: when I exclude the Samsung account, I cannot add any other account for Samsung services (eg: Samsung Apps).
    I tried to perform a factory reset, with no success.
    Could you specify this? Do you mean you cannot setup the Samsung Account if you skip the initial setup for it?

  8. #48
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    17
    using this firmware for 2 days now... ram is in the range of 60 - 65... haven't gone down below 60 till now...

    but sms and missed calls are not displayed in the lockscreen most of the times ( 98 % ).... anyone else having this problem ??

    and battery life is a bit degraded compared to ddlc2...

    Can anyone provide the original bootloader, fota & rc2 of ZCLC2... don't want to download the entire firmware...

    Also if i flash with original bootloader, fota &rc2 files... will i lose the wave 3 lockscreen...

    thanks,
    Last edited by cooljack08; 13-08-2012 at 08:55.

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    420
    GPS is really good..

    TY King

  10. #50
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by cooljack08 View Post
    using this firmware for 2 days now... ram is in the range of 60 - 65... haven't gone down below 60 till now...

    but sms and missed calls are not displayed in the lockscreen most of the times ( 98 % ).... anyone else having this problem ??

    and battery life is a bit degraded compared to ddlc2...

    Can anyone provide the original bootloader, fota & rc2 of ZCLC2... don't want to download the entire firmware...

    Also if i flash with original bootloader, fota &rc2 files... will i lose the wave 3 lockscreen...

    thanks,
    Original bootfiles and FOTA available from here. You'll keep the lockscreen. Missed calls and messages not showing on lockscreen is a problem of the new lockscreen - sorry, no solution available atm.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •