Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: China LiteRemix ZCLC2 based on Hero355's/Nexus's work (Old thread)

I tried it...lol
    I made it on photoshop

King, is there anyway to mute the camera shutter and camera focus sound on silent? Any patches for that?

Been using the firmware since it was posted. Probably the best CFW I've ever used aside from camera sound.

Cheers

Gday king!
    Appreciate your work and enthusiasm and quick responses to queries. Mine is regarding ChatOn as brought up previously:

Chaton should be available from the Market. About network settings: You need to make sure that you're using the right CSC configuration for your region.[/QUOTE]

In this Chinese ultra lite firmware, I noticed ChatOn does NOT appear in the Network Application profile list, therefore you cannot enable it despite subsequently installing it from Samsung Apps.

I always use XEU csc, and now am using your other lite firmware (using XEU csc) which I noted had Chaton listed in the network Application list BEFORE I had downloaded/installed ChatOn on my wave. Consequently Chaton works fine in your other lite firmware, but not on this chinese ultra lite firmware.

ChatOn is of interest as i have read Samsung intend to give it VOIP capability like skype. Hope this observation helps!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ddnos View Post
    King, is there anyway to mute the camera shutter and camera focus sound on silent? Any patches for that?

Been using the firmware since it was posted. Probably the best CFW I've ever used aside from camera sound.

Cheers
    Just disable system sounds and you shouldn't hear anything from the camer anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by furryfella View Post
    In this Chinese ultra lite firmware, I noticed ChatOn does NOT appear in the Network Application profile list, therefore you cannot enable it despite subsequently installing it from Samsung Apps.

I always use XEU csc, and now am using your other lite firmware (using XEU csc) which I noted had Chaton listed in the network Application list BEFORE I had downloaded/installed ChatOn on my wave. Consequently Chaton works fine in your other lite firmware, but not on this chinese ultra lite firmware.

ChatOn is of interest as i have read Samsung intend to give it VOIP capability like skype. Hope this observation helps!
    I'll make an additional ChatOn installation available.

After 7 hours running I have 66MB:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120825153656.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	3292

I used everything a lot except JAVA.

Is it possible that JAVA would be manage differently?

JAVA lost me 20MB that I didn't recover.
    Last edited by greg.stephen; 25-08-2012 at 15:47.

Premium Member
    For those that need it:
    ChatON, seperately installable

@greg.stephen: Yup, memory management for Java is completely different stuff than memory management for everything else. We can try something to fix it. Just give me some time.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greg.stephen View Post
    After 7 hours running I have 66MB:

Name:	20120825153656.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	3292

I used everything a lot except JAVA.

Is it possible that JAVA would be manage differently?

JAVA lost me 20MB that I didn't recover.
    Try the XXLG1 KJava patch from this package. Maybe it helps. Thanks for helping me make this better!

EDIT: You also said that ZCLB4 apps_compressed.bin/amss.bin are better, but my original core beats the Hero355 one, right?
    Last edited by _king_; 25-08-2012 at 20:43.

Thanks for for KJava I'm testing...
    Yes I said that ZCLB4 apps_compressed.bin/amss.bin are better but I haven't done a big test (I 'll have to check).
    But for your core, yes, it is better.

I rebooted and launched java opera mini 7:

Name:	20120825213452[1].jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	3293

After twice It remains at this level. But it is the same that older java.

Quote Originally Posted by _king_ View Post
    Just disable system sounds and you shouldn't hear anything from the camer anymore.
    So I reflashed the phone again without any addons (on CSC_S8500_European_King_ChinaLG2.csc). I've checked the system sound as well as placed the phone in silent mode but the camera sounds still seems to go off. Any advice? Camera sound issue was fixed in your previous ZCLC2 release.
    Last edited by ddnos; 26-08-2012 at 02:47.