Thread: Languages?

Languages?

Hi

Iw bought this tab a couple days ago and it's on ICS 4.0.4 i would like to update it to latest Jelly Bean but i wonder if those FW that i can find in FW section contain all the languages "swedish"?
    Last edited by DK1965; 24-04-2013 at 09:53.

Quote Originally Posted by DK1965 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi

Iw bought this tab a couple days ago and it's on ICS 4.0.4 i would like to update it to latest Jelly Bean but i wonder if those FW that i can find in FW section contain all the languages "swedish"?
    If you want a specific language, then update with Kies, or install Nordic countries firmware.

Im new to this but if i understand your answer correct i can't install an official Android 4.1.1 build XXCLK7 to my tab because it dosen't contain any other language then that in the firmware?

Quote Originally Posted by DK1965 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Im new to this but if i understand your answer correct i can't install an official Android 4.1.1 build XXCLK7 to my tab because it dosen't contain any other language then that in the firmware?
    You can install any P5110 firmware on your Tab, but it may not have the language you want.
    The languages available are unlocked with the firmware CSC.
    Developer, Wanam, has created an app to unlock all languages on S3 and Note 2 phones, but don't think it extends to the Tab, but take a look.

OK thanks