Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 276

Thread: TurkoCFW V6 + Android 4.0.4 (ICS Beta) : S8500 XELF1

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9
    Greetings Dear Hero355, in Asia version some languages are missing like farsi...(it shows some squares).
    would u check it?

  2. #22
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by neo_mor [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Greetings Dear Hero355, in Asia version some languages are missing like farsi...(it shows some squares).
    would u check it?
    That's because of the lite font package you used, Hero355. I told you :-).
    Last edited by _king_; 01-07-2012 at 23:38.

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19
    Great job as always Hero355....
    Thank you!
    Greetings from Greece!!!

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by _king_ [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    That's because of the lite font package you used, Hero355. I told you :-).
    So how can we fix this?

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,519
    hello
    hero355 is working on this font error wait a few time please

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    97
    Hero, is there any way to add the DATA switch (as in Chinese CFW) in this CFW?
    I am going to try this new CFW.. and let people know my experience with it latter

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    31
    1 "one" key LCD on please

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    129
    hero can you do "Fixed a very low start ringing when a call comes at the beginning." for the XXLD2 that you've made previously?

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    670
    Quote Originally Posted by Florin [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hero can you do "Fixed a very low start ringing when a call comes at the beginning." for the XXLD2 that you've made previously?
    just wait i will send you via PM

    PS : you meant Turko V5 ?

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    670
    Quote Originally Posted by aufer6647 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    1 "one" key LCD on please
    It is activated.Check first post
    Last edited by hero355; 02-07-2012 at 11:39.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •