Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: TurkoCFW V6 + Android 4.0.4 (ICS Beta) : S8500 XELF1

Woohoo! ICS & bada AIO! Tnx a lot

@ S8500: Press call + end call key when your phone is off for 5-6 seconds and release them. Then just wait cca. 10 seconds and badadroid logo will appear.

if I press the two keys together my wave shows the normal badadroid screen and after that the bada logo appears, what is wrong??

Sometimes it happens to me, too. So, I press call key a moment before I press call end key and release call end before call key.

still not working...I'm going to do another flash this evening and try it again. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by thismin [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Amazing!!!! Thank you. but can't read memory card.
    on Android yes can't read m.c

Quote Originally Posted by S8500 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    still not working...I'm going to do another flash this evening and try it again. thank you
    Switch off your phone and Try again to booting with pressing Call + End Call combinations

Hey nice firmware ! I don't test Android for now, but the phone memory is very low, when i put just a few pictures, the phone is full.
    There is any way for put more data ?
    Sorry for my bad English !

Quote Originally Posted by Panda76 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hey nice firmware ! I don't test Android for now, but the phone memory is very low, when i put just a few pictures, the phone is full.
    There is any way for put more data ?
    Sorry for my bad English !
    Internal User Memory (normally 391 MB available) is being used for the ICS image files.
    So, now with ICS that occupies about 371 MB, just little memory free for user files (photos etc.).
    In bada, use a memory card for photos, movies etc.
    B.R.

Thanks Bart, but now I want to back to Lite XXDL2, but multiloader say "Fail security system" or something like that and it's the first time I have a problem like that :/