Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: TurkoCFW V6 + Android 4.0.4 (ICS Beta) : S8500 XELF1

Mine just disabled the sensors and input voices in general Settings. Improved a little bit. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Florin [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    . . . . . Flac format exists for a reason . .
    I fully agree, FLAC files are great, are fantastic for listening. I have them too, for good quality music on my AKG headphones.
    And, the Wave-I deserves it, it has very good audio quality .
    But I also have to agree with _king_, using them as ringtone is just 'over the top'.
    Normally, ringtones are mono, and mostly have a low bitrate (e.g mono 56Kb/s, 22.05 KHz sample rate), and this is very suitable for 'ringing' over the small single (mono) speaker, which is driven by a Class-D amplifier to be efficient, and having limited audio bandwidth.
    I think it's a pity to use HiQ 16-bit Stereo FLAC files, often around 800 or 900 Kb/s bitrate, and having 44.1 KHz sample rate for that.
    I don't, I use dedicated mp3 files as ringtones.
    B.R.

@bart1410 & @florin Really i found something will test soon and report.But i must know.Bada 1.2 100% support .*flac file or not

Best Regards

Hello hero355,

I want to say thanks first for your great work that you've done.

I couldn't answer to the post because my father took his good laptop and he's in travel now, and my old PC didn't work. But I've fixed it

Maybe I didn't understand what this function stands for: Auto Potrait Mode

Could you explain to me what it does?

And do I need to change the Pre configuration when I'm in Switzerland or can I leave it to DBT? What makes the preconfig's different from each other?

Thanks for replies.

Quote Originally Posted by iBada [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello hero355,

I want to say thanks first for your great work that you've done.

I couldn't answer to the post because my father took his good laptop and he's in travel now, and my old PC didn't work. But I've fixed it

Maybe I didn't understand what this function stands for: Auto Potrait Mode

Could you explain to me what it does?

And do I need to change the Pre configuration when I'm in Switzerland or can I leave it to DBT? What makes the preconfig's different from each other?

Thanks for replies.
    for CSC Preconfiguration i gaved link before

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I know about that link I've already downloaded it but I flash today afternoon the firmware.

The point is that I don't know if I need to change the preconfig in SWI or not. With this code in keypad: *#5239870*# -> Pre configuration -> *#27236*#

Is Auto Potrait mode the front camera option or something else?? Sorry, but I'm a bit tired of asking.
    Last edited by iBada; 07-07-2012 at 16:55.

Quote Originally Posted by iBada [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I know about that link I've already downloaded it but I flash today afternoon the firmware.

The point is that I don't know that I need to change the preconfig in SWI or not. With this code in keypad: *#5239870*# -> Pre configuration -> *#27236*#

Is Auto Potrait mode the front camera option or something else?? Sorry, but I'm a bit tired of asking.
    yes when you are in Switzerland Change with your code preconfig. to Switzerland MOZ and AUT

Yep.Auto Portrait mode is front camera option

OK, thank you very much for your help. I will now flash and tell you after some days if all things work good and if there are any problems.

in bada 1.2 flac ffomat as ringtone definitly worked

i flash your firmware about 1 week after that social hub not push , why ? do you correct social hub push by don't flash ?

thanks