Thread: Samsung Omnia II Firmwares.

Administrator

Samsung Omnia II Firmwares.

Samsung Omnia II Firmwares.

Remember.
    Please remember that flashing your mobile phone is fully on your own risk.
    If the process is interupted (power failure, disconnected cable, software failure (e.g. with KIES) ) your phone might be very dificult to revive.

Questions.
    - How to check my firmware version? ( *#1234# )
    - How do i know how young my firmware version is? ( Check LetterCodePage )
    - Make always sure your phone is simlock free. ( Try a other simcard from a other brand )
    - If your phone isn't simlock free please use only your provider firmwares.
    - For more questions please read our FAQ page.

TIPS.
    - Remove Simcard and SD card when you gonna flash.
    - Make always a hard reset after flashing by code: *2767*3855# ( For more codes check MobileCodePage )

Firmwares.
    We have firmware files from 5 different regions.
    - Europe. (Blue)
    - Asia. (Green)
    - Turkish. (Light Brown)
    - Arabic. (Dark Brown)
    - America / Australia. (Gray)
    - Provider. (Black)

Passwords.
    - samfirmware.com
    - samsung-firmwares.com

Flashprogram.
    Flashguide.
    Service Manual.

LetterCodePage.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

MobileCodePage.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Europe Firmware Date Download
    I8000 I8000XXIH5 2009 August [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000NXXII9 2009 September [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000XXIJ1 2009 October [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000XXIJ3 2009 October [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000XXIJ6 2009 October [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000NXXIJ9 2009 October [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000NXXIK1 2009 November [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000NXXIK5 2009 November [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000XXIL1 2009 December [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000NXXIL5 2009 December [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000NXXJA1 2010 January [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000NXXJA5 2010 Janaury [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000NXXJB1 2010 February [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000NXXJB3 2010 February [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000NXXJC1 2010 March [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000NXXJD1 2010 April [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000NXXJD3 2010 April [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000NXXJD7 2010 April [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000NXXJE1 2010 May [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000NXXJE2 2010 May [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000NXXJE5 2010 May [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000NXXJF5 2010 June [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000NXXJG4 # 2010 July [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000NXXJG5 # 2010 July [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000NXXJH1 ## 2010 August [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000NXXJH2 ## 2010 August [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000NXXJI1 ## 2010 September [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I8000NXXJJ1 ## 2010 October [ Login above or register to see download links. ]