Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: TurkoCFW V5: Updated, Based on XXLD2

Quote Originally Posted by Cristian67 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    radio does not work without helmet, I did that in the instructions, but in vain. Anyway, great job.Thanks
    I also Gave Instruction on rar that Original Radio

Quote Originally Posted by hero355 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I will add your CSC
    I added Two Rc1 file.One of them is Wave 3 Lockscreen and Other is Orginal Lockscreen.Which Wants try it

Select Language : Menu - Settings - General - Language
    Great!!!
    When are you going to add the CSC? Soon?
    Also, where can I find instructions for the multiloader to flash your CFW?

Quote Originally Posted by ptmax13 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Great!!!
    When are you going to add the CSC? Soon?
    Also, where can I find instructions for the multiloader to flash your CFW?
    Can you Give me Link which contains Your CSC
    YOu can find it pn google or Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by hero355 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Can you Give me Link which contains Your CSC
    YOu can find it pn google or Youtube
    Sure! The latest version of bada 2.0 for my country is LA1. Is this going to be a problem?

S8500XXLA1 2.0 2012 January S8500OXCLA2 Greece [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by ptmax13 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Sure! The latest version of bada 2.0 for my country is LA1. Is this going to be a problem?

S8500XXLA1 2.0 2012 January S8500OXCLA2 Greece [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks Just Adding

Premium Member
    Two quick questions (one slightly OT):

1.) Can we dual boot with Android (same as Turko CFW v4)? If we can't, that's perfectly ok, I just don't want to destroy the handset trying, so I need to know.

2.) I love Swype style input, but the dictionary on Bada is very limited (at least for german language), which makes it a real pain in the ... if you use 'advanced' vocabulary. I saw much better on various Android handsets and devices. Question: If we had better dictionaries (f.e. in plain ASCII .txt format) could we replace or extend the internal ones? If so, I'd actively help finding better dictionaries for english and german. Can't help for other languages, though.

awesome firmware)
    only one problem for me: my notification bar when i receive mails, messages or anything else is transparent and is annoying! what should i do?

by the way: tonight is the final and i hope that romania will win have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by _king_ [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Two quick questions (one slightly OT):

1.) Can we dual boot with Android (same as Turko CFW v4)? If we can't, that's perfectly ok, I just don't want to destroy the handset trying, so I need to know.

2.) I love Swype style input, but the dictionary on Bada is very limited (at least for german language), which makes it a real pain in the ... if you use 'advanced' vocabulary. I saw much better on various Android handsets and devices. Question: If we had better dictionaries (f.e. in plain ASCII .txt format) could we replace or extend the internal ones? If so, I'd actively help finding better dictionaries for english and german. Can't help for other languages, though.
    1)Yes You Can Use Dual Boot With Android :
    2)Exactly Don't Know but Next Release I will try it

Quote Originally Posted by catalinvl [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    awesome firmware)
    only one problem for me: my notification bar when i receive mails, messages or anything else is transparent and is annoying! what should i do?

by the way: tonight is the final and i hope that romania will win have fun!
    Still No Problem for me

I wish success to all countries

Added New CSC Link Check First Page