Thread: Something about the NFT

Something about the NFT

Hello all, what have you heard about the NFT? I know that thanks to NFT cryptocurrency many people can earn from their art. Is it really true?
    I am very interested in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Helenberru33 View Post
    Hello all, what have you heard about the NFT? I know that thanks to NFT cryptocurrency many people can earn from their art. Is it really true?
    I am very interested in it.
    Yes, it really is. You can sell any valuable thing in NFT token format, and people are eager to buy them. It could be either that, but the main thing is that each thing is original and not like the others. It's really something new and interesting. I've seen here https://nftotters.com/ a lot of work from different people recently that they sell. They look amazing.
    Last edited by AndrianoFerrs; 27-10-2021 at 16:42.

I heard something about NFT, as for me it is quite promising cryptocurrency, I would invest in it, but I do not have extra money for it, unfortunately.

non-fungible tokens
    To put it very simply, blockchain is a database that is stored simultaneously on a huge number of computers. In the traditional Internet model, all devices are connected to centralised nodes (in the form of servers or ISPs), whereas blockchain works in a different way. It does not have any central nodes; in its system, all devices simultaneously store all the information published on the blockchain.
    I understand it in a such way))

NFT stands for "non-fungible token." At a basic level, an NFT is a digital asset that links ownership to unique physical or digital items, such as works of art, real estate, music, or videos. ... They're bought and sold online, and represent a digital proof of ownership of any given item.
    One of the obvious benefits of buying art is it lets you financially support artists you like, and that's true with NFTs (which are way trendier than, like, Telegram stickers). Buying an NFT also usually gets you some basic usage rights, like being able to post the image online or set it as your profile picture.