Thread: What do you think about Cybersecurity ?

What do you think about Cybersecurity ?

I am a student. I'm applying to Cybersecurity. I am interested in developing in this field. I think that this department has its advantages. In the future you can find a good job. Get a good job at a good firm. What do you think? Whether it is necessary for me to arrive on this faculty?

Quote Originally Posted by Zize55 View Post
    I am a student. I'm applying to Cybersecurity. I am interested in developing in this field. I think that this department has its advantages. In the future, you can find a good job. Get a good job at a good firm. What do you think? Whether it is necessary for me to arrive on this faculty?
    Working in the financial sector, you have a lot of routine tasks in your job, and after the quarantine is introduced, are you threatened with a pay cut? How familiar this is to me. Our bank had just such a situation. Our tank was traditional in its purest form when everyone did everything the old-fashioned way, and technology was treated with extreme distrust. But time is passing and traditional banks need to integrate new offerings into the services they offer, which will be immediately available to the customer and at the same time not damage the bank's brand and not entail regulatory risks.

It is for this reason that one of the major trends in the financial market today is the development of ecosystems that connect banks, fintech companies, marketplaces, and other digital platforms into a single environment with a bunch of services available in a few clicks. I use this site https://freysoft.com/blog/fintech-is...-the-consumer/

The financial ecosystem is a logical extension of all online issues, including the use of mobile apps, chatbots, online assistants, etc. In order to create an ecosystem, a bank, first of all, needs a very strong and adaptable technology solution. In other words, banks need to build their strategy in close alignment with their IT implementation strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkBartra View Post
    Working in the financial sector, you have a lot of routine tasks in your job, and after the quarantine is introduced, are you threatened with a pay cut? How familiar this is to me. Our bank had just such a situation. Our tank was traditional in its purest form when everyone did everything the old-fashioned way, and technology was treated with extreme distrust. But time is passing and traditional banks need to integrate new offerings into the services they offer, which will be immediately available to the customer and at the same time not damage the bank's brand and not entail regulatory risks.

It is for this reason that one of the major trends in the financial market today is the development of ecosystems that connect banks, fintech companies, marketplaces, and other digital platforms into a single environment with a bunch of services available in a few clicks. I use this site https://freysoft.com/blog/fintech-is...-the-consumer/

The financial ecosystem is a logical extension of all online issues, including the use of mobile apps, chatbots, online assistants, etc. In order to create an ecosystem, a bank, first of all, needs a very strong and adaptable technology solution. In other words, banks need to build their strategy in close alignment with their IT implementation strategy.
    Good thoughts. I think you are right about a lot of things. But everyone has their faults.

I am a student. I'm applying to Cybersecurity. I am interested in developing in this field. I think that this department has its advantages. In the future you can find a good job. Get a good job at a good firm. What do you think? Whether it is necessary for me to arrive on this faculty?
    Today, the concept of cyber security has been broadened as much as possible. This is not to say that security can only be at the device level - smartphone, laptop, computer. Safety starts with an idea. If you know how to protect an app idea, you are already one step ahead! And if not, then others will use your ideas.