Thread: I need a strategy to develop my website for games

I need a strategy to develop my website for games

I've been thinking about starting a business for a long time. Finally I was able to do it. I started to develop my website with games. But so far I'm spending more money on my site. I want to start developing it as soon as possible. Can you advise me some kind of seo agency?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkBartra View Post
    I've been thinking about starting a business for a long time. Finally I was able to do it. I started to develop my website with games. But so far I'm spending more money on my site. I want to start developing it as soon as possible. Can you advise me some kind of seo agency?
    I ran into a big problem when I just started counting how much money I spent on my site. I saw that it didn't make any difference. I got depressed. I realized that I was spending my money up in the air. I decided that I would try one last time to promote the site. If I don't succeed. Then it's not mine. I searched the internet for information and saw an SEO agency Art Of War. I saw that they are true professionals. They pulled my business for which I am grateful to them.

What kind of website do you have? I would like to see what games you offer. I'm a gamer and have been through a lot of games.

Hey, if it doesn't work this time either, then you may try other ideas. I know that maintaining a site is very expensive, but you can try to build and grow a good blog that will attract sponsors, there are many blog ideas, you can try gaming, as I see that you love them. Look for some guides on the Internet, to build it from the beginning in an attractive way to catch everyone's eye. In this way, you will do what you like without investing a lot of your own money.
    Last edited by osoharpen; 29-10-2021 at 09:30.

Then you need a company that is very well versed in software, without it it will be hard to make your own gaming site. This company is well versed in the issue that interests you - https://fortegrp.com/enterprise-software-engineering/

If you want to find a proper solution, I suggest to use https://fireart.studio/blog/how-much...e-design-cost/ which is a special article by a professional team of software developers, who are helping with development and different research of the best way to make your business work. They are meeting last trends and technologies such as UI/UX, web development and looking for the last updates. I recommend their service. They also perform really affordable prices.