Thread: Do you like sports?

Do you like sports?

I think I'm a lazy person. I find it hard to make myself exercise, but I try to do it. My friends call me to go to the gym. But I don't have money for a trainer. Since I'm a poor student with no scholarship. Now I'm looking for different videos, where they tell me how to exercise so I don't make myself worse. How do you work out? With a trainer or with an individual program on your own?

I think that if you go to the gym for the first time, you need a trainer. When I went to the gym, I worked with a trainer for about a year. He and I became friends and now we communicate well together as families. If you want to work out without a trainer. Then you have to make yourself a regimen. Every day you have to read about the individual muscles that you're going to be lifting. Because each muscle group is a different load. That is, one day you do the back, and the second day you read how to do Deltoid exercises.

I love doing sports. I like to run and play different sports. I like soccer and basketball the most. I used to take part in different competitions.

I love both playing sports and betting on sports competitions. Most often I bet on football, as I am mostly guided by this sport. Sometimes I bet on tennis and hockey. This site http://bet-sofa.com/ is very convenient to place bets and a large selection of sports events. recommend.

I like action games as happy wheels

I can't see my life without sports! Sport is movement and my inspiration every day, I do it only for myself and my well-being, when you are constantly on the move, the whole body works differently, you think differently