Thread: What is your job?

What is your job?

Tell us what you do and do you enjoy what you do?

I work as an installer of heating radiators as well as water boilers. My work schedule is always different and I like it, as well as I am talkative, so my regular customers are always happy to see me at their place. The last job I did was an installation vertical radiators , which were purchased by a new customer and I want to say that I have not seen this before. This radiator has a very nice design and this solution I think will suit almost any design.
    This is one of the reasons why I love my job because in addition to my main job I am improving my knowledge of design a little bit.

I work as a pizza delivery guy in my small neighborhood. I like this job because I like to communicate with people, plus everyone knows each other and that makes it a lot easier to work than it may seem

A
    Last edited by LadonnaKelsey; 19-10-2021 at 04:18.

I always liked playing games. And I almost couldn't do it without them. Recently, quite by accident. I got South Park: The Stick of Truth at a discount in this site. Now I'm sitting and playing it. It reminded me of our old cartoon. The one we used to watch as kids. The game is very interesting
    Last edited by jabajava; 19-10-2021 at 06:07.