Thread: Airtel WiFi calling on Galaxy S7

Airtel WiFi calling on Galaxy S7

Anyone has update on how WiFi calling will work on Galaxy S7. There is no option to enable WiFi calling on Airtel SIM but it is there on Jio Sim.
    Last edited by filleFreak; 11-12-2019 at 09:39.

in my s7 edge dual sim it shows IMS status not registered. how fix this issue. i am not able to make call or recieve any calls

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noname1512 View Post
    in my s7 edge dual sim it shows IMS status not registered. how fix this issue. i am not able to make call or recieve any calls
    Hi there

Go with your device to a Samsung Service Point and let it checked...

Create your own thread. Don't hijack my post.

i am also facing the same issue. when airtel sim is inserted no wifi calling option shows but when jio sim is inserted wifi calling starts appearing.

i installed custom rom of galaxy S9 port then i was able to use wifi calling on airtel.

WiFi Calling S7

Works like a charm on mine. Probably carrier dependent. Orange / EU supports it with zero problems. Might be a ROM issue, since Samsung seems to enjoy disabling features in various markets.

Well, I've got a Samsung Galaxy S7, and the Wi-Fi calling on it is super easy to use. If it's not working for you, then there might be an issue with your Wi-Fi signal. Maybe you're too far away or simply don't have a strong enough signal. As much as I love my S7, I think I'll have to replace it with an S21 soon. By the way, did you guys know that there are online services like this one https://freetring.com/call-my-phone/ that allow you to call your phone for free in case you lost it and can't find it? I think that's pretty cool and useful.