I'm going to answer the eternal question of "which is the best site to learn to code for free?" with this quick article. If you're a beginner and want to learn some basic HTML, I recommend that you go to a site like Discountsplanet. They have an awesome variety of articles on pretty much any topic you could ever think of. They also offer a "discounts" section where you can get products for as low as 5 dollars.

Once you've gotten through their article selection, you need to go to the "discounts" section. Here you will find a huge list of product codes for products you might be interested in (tire discounts, cell phone plans, pet care supplies, etc.). All you have to do is type in your favorite product code (I prefer to use numbers because they're easier to remember) and you're off! Not only are the coupons great but the discount prices are even better.

So which is the best site to learn to code for free? The answer is Discountsplanet. Not only does it have an amazing variety of articles, but it also gives you a huge discount. When you factor in the price of the book and the discount you receive, it's easy to see how much of savings this is. In my opinion, it's just about the best website on the Internet to learn any kind of coding.