Thread: Help with Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime

Red face Help with Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime

Hi all,
    Got this Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime free because of its cracked screen and no display. The owner said he dropped it hard on floor and somehow the lcd display is no longer working. So he gave to me since i wish to repair it.
    After i opened the cracked glass display, i found the display cable partly damaged. Maybe is the reason of no display. I start charging it, it has a red led light on during charging and display a green led light after charging for 2 hours. Then i use a usb cable to connect to my laptop but it was displayed as a media player with a firmware version.
    Too bad there is no option to see any folder of the phone. Does anyone know how to check if this phone is still consider in working condition? Looking forward to anyone to advice and guide if possible.
    If it is still good, i will consider buying the glass display and use it as my spare phone.

Red face

Hi all,
    Attached a snapshot of the phone when i connected it via an usb cable. However, there is no futher option to see any folder.
    Can anyone kindly share some insights? Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG20210918141920.jpg  

I think that at this point you should just buy a new phone.

TweakBox Tutuapp
    Last edited by beyyy18; 24-09-2021 at 12:22.

As we know a lot of people always use different mobile accessories which include android mobile cells as well. I would say choosing Samsung products is always effective where I have also read the https://blablawriting.net/essay-examples/samsung options and found the essay related to Samsung devices. This is a perfect example of a sample of essays related to the Samsung galaxy platform as well.