Thread: Capital City Planners

Capital City Planners

Egypt's government and UAE's Capital City Planners signed a memorandum of understanding in 2015 for new administrative capital website Planners to undertake the US $58bn project to build a modern, new city in Egypt to replace the old one. Despite the excitement, skepticism remained and was reinforced in September of the same year when the MOU was withdrawn by the government citing a lack of progress by Capital City Planners.

Take a look at what Manhattan was 100 years ago or Dubai or Seoul or Singapore. Indian people are too emotional, In which country do cattles rome on streets, there are street dogs everywhere, every 10 meter a pothole...

My CC Pay
    Last edited by Deleo559; 16-09-2021 at 05:17.

Quote Originally Posted by TYUJYJU View Post
    Egypt's government and UAE's Capital City Planners signed a memorandum of understanding in 2015 for new administrative capital website Planners to undertake the US $58bn project to build a modern, new city in Egypt to replace the old one. dgcustomerfirst Despite the excitement, skepticism remained and was reinforced in September of the same year when the MOU was withdrawn by the government citing a lack of progress by Capital City Planners.
    I think any centrally planned city that's started from scratch is doomed to fail. I detest the idea and of the centrally planned cities that I can remember going to (Canberra and naypyidaw), I thought they were miserable.

Hi!
    I found an amazing Rudn Enclave housing society on my Samsung mobile. This society is very well planned and plays an important role in development of Capital City.