Thread: Samsung S21 Ultra poor camera performance

Angry Samsung S21 Ultra poor camera performance

I've a S21 Ultra powered by Exynos chipset. I was very happy to get the device, but now sadness has taken control of the device. Camera performance is really a joke, not good pictures/videos at all, to much noise, and videos zoomed in are unsharp, cannot even use them. I installed latest firmware (AUB9) but no improvement.
    Indoor photography is also a bad experience.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by belgiantirak View Post
    I've a S21 Ultra powered by Exynos chipset. I was very happy to get the device, but now sadness has taken control of the device. Camera performance is really a joke, not good pictures/videos at all, to much noise, and videos zoomed in are unsharp, cannot even use them. I installed latest firmware (AUB9) but no improvement.
    Indoor photography is also a bad experience.
    Hi there

If have a S21 Ultra also (Exynos): no problems at all

Report your bugs to Samsung directly in the Samsung Members app, or let your device checked

Thx, i contacted Samsung, latest firmware and camera reset didn't help, today they picked up the device..

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by belgiantirak View Post
    Thx, i contacted Samsung, latest firmware and camera reset didn't help, today they picked up the device..
    Hope it will be solved soon for you

Can you help me with my S20 FE oversaturation of red in my pictures? The red is really over-hyped in all my pictures. I never had this problem with my S8 and S10...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Red oversaturation.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	16967

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dlreimer View Post
    Can you help me with my S20 FE oversaturation of red in my pictures? The red is really over-hyped in all my pictures. I never had this problem with my S8 and S10...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Red oversaturation.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	16967
    Hi there

We can't do anything about this...

It was confirmed by Samsung that this issue has been faced by a lot of users. They mentioned that the problem usually occurs when zooming as well as switching between camera modes. It really sucks... It also affects the portrait mode a lot. I'm obsessed with shooting portraits, so I would be devastated... I shot a black and white portrait yesterday, and it was my best photo by far! I'm sorry you had to go through this, but I really hope they will be able to do something about it soon. Then, hopefully, you will be able to take amazing photos and portraits.
    Last edited by HisioBols; 16-09-2021 at 10:02.