Thread: SM-T819N bootloop problem and firmware

SM-T819N bootloop problem and firmware

Hi,

My S2 SM-819N is having bootloop problems. It goes into bootloop on starting up. However, if it is on the charger, it simply closes down instead of bootlooping.

I want to flash with Odin a firmware to solve the problem and I downloaded from Sammobile.

I tried to installed md5 file from AP on Odin but itís keep on restart when welcome screen comes after switch on and tab can able to switch on only when charger or usb

Iím looking looking for origin stock rom for the below device which was bought in Poland

Can someone help me with this, please?

Model Info: MOBILE SM-T819N WHITE XEO
    IMEI Number: 357773073823859
    Master Number: 357773073823859
    Serial Number: R52J40ZFYCA
    Model Number: SM-T819NZWEXEO
    Model Name: SM-T819N
    Warranty Status: Out of Warranty
    Estimated Warranty End Date: 24-04-2019
    (Samsung Service centers have the final decission about the warranty)
    Production location: Korea SEC
    Production Date: 24-04-2017
    Carrier: Factory Unlocked
    GSMA Blacklist Status: Clean

12. Marketing is a technique for persuading others to use or publicize products. In this way, the First Success technology assists businesses and various online sites in developing marketing strategies that are useful to them. You can also choose this option because it is the best paid marketing company in Salem. The First Success Technologies plays a major role in making paid marketing details for the websites to rank in the top areas. Furthermore, the price range is comparably lower, and numerous benefits are available for people who wish to sell their websites and products to the public via online sites. Similarly, you may find a variety of items that are beneficial to people in a variety of ways. Your marketing is visible in order to entice readers or visitors to purchase the goods or utilize the site for professional purposes.