Thread: Looking for a Movie App for Samsung smart TV

Looking for a Movie App for Samsung smart TV

Any movie apps for Samsung smart TV? Wondering if there is app to watch chinese/English movies without using any Android box? I'm using HD Streamz live tv

Hello,

Movie HD is The personal favorite of mind when it comes to Best Samsung smart TV apps. Because this app is basically the free version of netflix and you can watch any film you want without any ads at full hd.

myaarpmedicare
    Last edited by ericbi18; 28-08-2021 at 05:19.

[QUOTE=ericbi18;233326]Hello,

Movie HD is The personal favorite of mind when it comes to Best Samsung smart TV apps. Because this app is basically the free version of netflix and you can watch any film you want without any ads at full hd.[/QUOTE}

I have been using the same way since last couple of months!

Avail the offer and best fitness band under 2000 in india with premium qualityand best Features. Buy now the best fitness band. best fitness tracker under 2000

Can i run Free Fire game on Samsung Tv MEmu Play is the best Android emulator and 100 million people already enjoy its superb Android gaming experience. The MEmu virtualization technology empowers you to play thousands of Android games smoothly on your PC, even the most graphic-intensive ones.

At the top of our list of the best smart TV apps has to be Samsung's TV Plus app that offers you free live-streamed TV without a subscription right out of the box.

MyPascoConnect
    Last edited by Mariam8; 14-09-2021 at 07:21.

And my favorite genre is detective. I recently watched "Seven" with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman again, it's my favorite movie. But I also like movies like "The Dark Knight" all the parts. I watched all of these movies on Fmovie, I think there are very few sites like this to watch, I also like the fact that it's completely free. I recommend it for viewing.
    Last edited by Jerimi; 25-10-2021 at 12:59.