Thread: Samsung J7 Prime Flashed Via App

Lightbulb Samsung J7 Prime Flashed Via App

YO FOLKS,
    My phone is doing unusual behavior after i tried some mods of PUBG after that i install a antivirus that named "360 Security" . I don't know why my gallery is still not opening up I tried to reset factory but it didn't work. any one know how am gonna solve it ? I got important stuff in there.

I broke my Nexus 6p and I had to get a phone because my work requires it. I went with the Galaxy j7 prime from Metro and I'm beginning to regret it. It doesn't have a fingerprint scanner feature and it almost feels as if it had a different software installed on it since no other Samsung device looks that way.

Should I switch to the LG Stylus 3 ? My budget is a hard $250. Should I keep saving up and deal with it, or is there some hidden gems out there ?

www.myaarpmedicare.com login
    Last edited by LuciusCollins; 28-08-2021 at 08:43.

Pleased to see your issue as I think I have the same problem, I am also confused and in need of light on this same issue. Need help. Taco Bell Survey
    Last edited by Borden4793; 30-08-2021 at 05:03.

A message flashes at the top of the screen indicating the contacts will be exported. Back up media & pictures. From phone. From the Home screen, tap the Apps.

greatpeople me login
    Last edited by Tharp063; 31-08-2021 at 11:25.