Thread: Where's promised Fitbit fitness tracking on Samsung Watch 4?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Where's promised Fitbit fitness tracking on Samsung Watch 4?

Bought the watch. Samsung Health only.
    Wear OS 3 promised Fibit fitness tracking.
    Where's it on the Watch 4?
    Or it will be featured on non-Samsung Wear 3 watches only?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Gn View Post
    Bought the watch. Samsung Health only.
    Wear OS 3 promised Fibit fitness tracking.
    Where's it on the Watch 4?
    Or it will be featured on non-Samsung Wear 3 watches only?
    My Balance Now
    Hello,
    Tap Health settings > Workout detection, and then make sure the switch is turned on. Next, turn on the switch for each desired workout activates. Note: You must work out for 10 minutes in order for the automatic workout detection feature to detect the related workout activities you perform.
    Last edited by david11315; 24-08-2021 at 05:44.

Quote Originally Posted by david11315 View Post
    Hello,
    Tap Health settings > Workout detection, and then make sure the switch is turned on. Next, turn on the switch for each desired workout activates. Note: You must work out for 10 minutes in order for the automatic workout detection feature to detect the related workout activities you perform.
    I have no problems with workout detection by Samsung Health. It was published that Wear OS 3 will feature Fitbit fitness tracking. It seems that Samsung watches will still have Samsung health and Fitbit will be for non-Samsung watches, like Google Assistant.

Galaxy Watch performs well overall but do take into notice that Fitbit and Garmin watches deliver more accurate sleep tracking for those who used it.

njmcdirect
    Last edited by Casper265; 30-08-2021 at 11:31.

Please find this option here.

Tap Health settings > Workout detection, and then make sure the switch is turned on. Next, turn on the switch for each desired workout activites. Note: You must work out for 10 minutes in order for the automatic workout detection feature to detect the related workout activities you perform.

mycardstatement
    Last edited by clayton98; 01-09-2021 at 06:25.

Samsung's next watches will be running a new OS developed with Google. There will be a Fitbit app, too. ... Google and Samsung have announced a partnership to redesign Google's Wear OS for watches, and Samsung's future Galaxy watches will run on this new software.

NomNom
    Last edited by Jacynthe; 03-09-2021 at 13:59.

Galaxy Watch performs well overall but I used Fitbit 3 and Garmin fenix watches. These deliver more accurate sleep tracking.

Thanks to this article I can learn more. Expand my knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very real.

dunkinrunsonyou

I recently went down the rabbit hollow, reviewing all of the 8 bit music maker, and I found a newfound love for 8bit art and tune. After I finished the list of 8bit Music Maker Apps to recreate songs, I questioned if there had been any apps to make an 8bit tune? If you prefer to create 8bit versions of your favorite songs, makeup music on the telephone, or produce your chiptunes, then check out the listing of quality 8-bit tune maker apps.