Thread: What about the S22?

What about the S22?

I have not replaced a mobile for several years and currently have it in stock S21, which for me is a problem that does not have memory expansion.
    I started reading and browsing and realized that S22 is coming out soon and will come with memory expansion does anyone have details on it?
    Thanks

Premium Member
    Hi Steve This is the information I have about the Galaxy S22:
    Samsung Galaxy S22 Needs These Extreme Upgrades - Or I'm Out There's Best Android Phones: Our Top Choices Our Vizio M-Series Quantum MQ6 Review there is room for improvement. It should be noted that some refinements in camera performance are welcome, as the iPhone 12 Pro, Google Pixel 5 and Oppo Find X3 Pro set the bar for smartphone photography over the past 12 months. And through the time the Samsung Galaxy S22 arrives, it's likely you'll have to quarter against the iPhone 13 and Google Pixel 6. Moreover, the Samsung Galaxy Note 21 is not expected to be released this year, and may even be gone forever. So the Galaxy 22 will have to deliver a serious next-generation flagship experience to fight its rivals. But with what has permeated so far, the Galaxy S22 may just do it. So are all the early rumors for the Samsung Galaxy S22 and what we want to see from this series. Samsung Galaxy S22 News (Updated July 11) DigiTimes' report claims that Samsung's 2022 phones, including the Galaxy S22, may come with vapor cooling as seen in the game's devices. Megapixel, with the company instead focusing on improving the current 108-megapixel sensor, following the news that the Galaxy S22 and S22 Plus models may upgrade the camera resolution with a 50-megapixel main lens and two additional 12MP lenses, ie the pure camera specs throughout The Galaxy S22 may not impress.The Samsung Galaxy S22 may come with a new Exynos chip with graphics from AMD, which could give it the gaming edge over the iPhone and other Apple flagships.The biggest change that might come to the Galaxy S22 is a camera under the display. This will allow for a real full screen design without a traditional punch hole at the top of the display. According to LetsGoDigital, Samsung has filed a patent for a punch hole camera with a sub-display. Will include a slot - even if it is smaller than the slot on the iPhone 12 - Q. This design change may give Samsung a noticeable advantage. However, another rumor claims that the Galaxy S22 may not get a camera under the display, as the technology may not be adopted for the flagship phone. But oddly enough the camera below the display is still set for the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3. Take it all with a pinch of salt. Elsewhere, a tip from leaky Maori QHD on Twitter claims that the Samsung Galaxy S22 will feature a thinner design than the Galaxy S21. However, this may result in smaller batteries. There is also a set of ideas for the Galaxy S22 from LetsGoDigital, which highlights possible design changes. These include a massive main camera consisting of four smaller sensors and a possible active cooling system. Samsung Galaxy S22 Displays Rumor of Leaking Maori QHD, which has a pretty good track record with Samsung leaks, claims that Samsung is shrinking the display in the Galaxy S22 array compared to the Galaxy S21.To continue the article on the Galaxy S22

Hi Dato
    Obviously your knowledge is very broad on the subject I would love your advice which is better S22 Plus or S22 Ultra for looks I like devices that are not large

Premium Member
    From my personal experience it is difficult to get used to a device that is large.
    I would therefore recommend that you buy the S22 which is reasonably sized and easy to use and gives excellent performance!

Quote Originally Posted by deto32 View Post
    From my personal experience it is difficult to get used to a device that is large.
    I would therefore recommend that you buy the S22 which is reasonably sized and easy to use and gives excellent performance!
    Yes! It would be varied from person to person's demand and types of choices.

I have an S20 Ultra 5G, and I'm gonna be honest I'm not liking it anymore. I hate the exynos chip, hate the screen edge, hate the screen size. I believe mine is 6.9" . It's really good to look at, but my fingers fall short every time i try to reach the notification bar and I have to stretch my fingers to get to it. Yes, I could get the smaller version S21 BUT, the build quality is trash, camera is worse, screen is not as good.

I would have bought the S21 but when I went to check it out in the store the feature gap between the S21 and the S21 Ultra was a lot. Buying the S21 Ultra felt useless since I'd have the same problem with the screen. I wish samsung would find a way to fit the S21 Ultra into a smaller size phone. I'd buy it.

MyCCPay Login
    Last edited by Nyasiaf; 24-08-2021 at 13:26.

hi i'm new to the forum but been using samsung device for awhile and i have the s21 ultra i love my device devices are gonna get bigger and bigger with even crazier features 100x zoom like is it over board i do like the moon photos times changed alot from when smartphones came out in the begining to now. so i do wonder what the s22 line is gonna be like.