Thread: 404 Error " Page not Find" Error

404 Error " Page not Find" Error

Hello everyone, I started a blog and recently I install an AMP plugin it works fine for me but after some days of the installation I saw some of the AMP related issues on the search console, after this, I uninstall the AMP plugin, but after this when i search some of the keywords on the internet on Mobile the site appears in the search page but when i open that page it shows 404 "page does not Find" Error, on Mobile but on PC it Works Fine for me, i do not know why this happens and how can I solve this. Please Help.

Hello all, I am very frustrated with this issue and my site traffic is going down this issue, all the pages on google listed as the url of www. example/title / amp, and when any open this page it shows 404 error but when manually i remove amp from the url it works fine for me, then i found the solution on the internet the i delete all the amp files and submit my sitemp again, and this works for me, i found this page on the internet and this really help me a lot to solve this issue, thank you my problem is solved now.

Thanks you

Quote Originally Posted by swetajoshi View Post
    Hello all, I am very frustrated with this issue and my site traffic is going down this issue, all the pages on google listed as the url of whatsapp plus apkwhatsapp plus download whatsapp plus https://gbapps.one/, and when any open this page it shows 404 error but when manually i remove amp from the url it works fine for me, then i found the solution on the internet the i delete all the amp files and submit my sitemp again, and this works for me, i found this page on the internet and this really help me a lot to solve this issue, thank you my problem is solved now.

Thanks you
    thnaks for the detailed info

Mobile pages are (RWD) Responsive Web Design pages. RWD is an approach to web design that aims to create websites that provide the best viewing experience on a wide range of devices, from desktop monitors, tablets to mobile phones. In particular, responding to the width of the browser window is not only about flowing text, but also frequently changing aspects of the page layout.

Quote Originally Posted by spdfire View Post
    thnaks for the detailed info
    Gb Whatsapp