Thread: Galaxy Watch 4 Classic - Region and Feature Differences

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Galaxy Watch 4 Classic - Region and Feature Differences

Hi All, been waiting months for the release of the new watch and I feel like it delivered! One thing that concerned me though was that Blood Pressure monitoring was specifically excluded from the US as I understand not approved by the FDA yet. Is it safe to assume that means it is software locked on the US health app but will be made available if it clears the FDA? Or is it left out of the hardware and only if approved will be included in future production? If I bought a UK version would it work fully if I downloaded the health app from there and setup or would automatically not work when back in the US or other non-approved country? Any one with experience from the Watch 3 days? Thanks!

Blood pressuring is on my watch that arrived today - I am in Germany but use UK settings.
    I need to find the normal blood pressure monitor to calibrate the watch later on before I can use it.

I bought a Watch 4 from a local alternative importer. On the setup the watch asked about territory suggesting only Caribbean (Barbados, Antigua etc.).
    However, Hebrew support is OK, like previous Watch 3 bought from an AD.
    What can be consequences of a territory?
    As I understand, Watch 4 copies definitions for the phone.