Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Installing APK on Android device with Family Link?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Installing APK on Android device with Family Link?

Is anyone familiar with the "Family Link" app on Android devices, which is used to remotely manage permissions and app installs etc? When downloading an app from the Play Store, it sends an alert and prompts for a family administrator to approve the install before proceeding. However, I cannot find a way to grant permission to install an APK built using Unity and downloaded onto the phone - I'm guessing it's related to the "allow unknown sources" option, which is also disabled by Family Link.

So, perhaps my question is best rephrased as, how do I prevent my APK from being untrusted? Is there any way short of publishing it on Google Play (not an option in this case?). Or does anyone else have any experience on publishing from Unity to a device that has Family Link enabled? The game I am referring to is Choices MOD APK
    Last edited by christianhilton; 13-08-2021 at 09:03.

it is due to low space in you mobile, download APK from Google ,
    for this process go to google and search multiapkclub and search any app you want to download, then simply download that apk and install it

hope your problem will be solved by doing this

Thanks

Gangstar vegas Download is an action game developed by Gameloft on Android and iOS operating systems. When it comes to games, it's not only action but also shooting, fighting or running… everything appears in the game

I'm so happy to be a part of this event. Learned a lot from the most influential people and brightest minds within the community as well as countless opportunities for networking, code sprints, and informal conversations.
    monopoly

Is there anyone, who is using AR Zone app of Samsung? I find some difficulties with this Samsung APK but thanks to the ( What is AR Zone App Samsung ) which provide details about this apk. Believe me this is a great app with the latest features of Samsung.
    Please let me know if anyone need help with this.

The homepage provides the latest apk game at modpree.
    Last edited by GladysIolanthe; 23-10-2021 at 08:51.

Otherwise top eleven is also best option for this. You can also check our platform to get more latest mod games.
    Last edited by aladiin; 24-11-2021 at 08:21.

You know, I have been using Android for 6 years, but I was totally unaware of this information. You have really shared some very important information. I will try it on my phone after finding a platform from which I can Buy Compare And Contarst Essay on an urgent basis because I have to submit it in an hour.

There is also availability to go to soccer stars apk for this purpose. You can also download this given apk which works same like this.

Thanks for sharing, I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and helpful.

CredibleBH
    Last edited by Leon487; 18-11-2021 at 05:27.