Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to find investor for the small business UK

More common options for business funding are Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists, both of which will invest significantly higher amounts in your start-up or small business. However, both Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists will want some control of your business and guarantees of a good return on investment in exchange for their FirstCallOnline money. But at the same time, they offer the experience which could be that factor which allows your business to succeed in the first place.
    Last edited by gaier89; 08-09-2021 at 06:36.

You knew that investors and everyone in the jute business at the time had lost their investments. Ghanshyam pulled himself together and resurrected nine dying jute mills from the ruins of a collapsing industry, and there was no turning back since. This company broke new ground under Ganshyam Sarda's leadership and is now the largest seafood processor in West Bengal and one of India's highest quality certified mills. I recently found an interesting article https://talbotforceorm.tumblr.com/po...ао its achievements, and it turns out, The company now has eight jute mills that produce about 500 tons of jute products daily.
    Last edited by kurjeg; 12-09-2021 at 08:59.

investors need to explain the importance of your business

to attract investors you need to put in a little effort. maybe you should try new technologies. are you familiar with tableau desktop professional? I am sure that thanks to this you will increase your knowledge in the field of business development through visualization. don't worry, you will be able to study this area if you had little time and desire. develop and become successful as quickly as possible. I wish you good luck
    Last edited by gares55; 10-10-2021 at 19:49.

According to the World Monetary Fund forecasts, the world economy will be short about 10 trillion dollars, and it will take another 10 trillion dollars to fight the crisis. People will feel the effects of economic collapse in the next few years. Business Funding already offers at the expense of large companies. Investors prefer to take a wait-and-see attitude, carefully investing in new business areas. Nevertheless, M&A transactions continue, although buyers prefer to expand their investment portfolios at the expense of companies that benefited from the quarantine.
    Last edited by Barberry; 22-09-2021 at 01:04.

We are better off as investors for ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by juicevert View Post
    We are better off as investors for ourselves
    Why the fuss? Have you ever taken out a loan or mortgage obligation personally? I'd take a loan and show you all the stats (I've already paid it off) so you don't talk nonsense. Everyone takes out loans nowadays. In fact, when considering the application banking organization relies only on the documents provided by the client: certificate of earnings, bank account statements. But the fact of sufficient earnings does not guarantee that the issued funds and interest on them will be paid. It is much more advantageous to take a loan and pay it off at once and not stretch it out over the years.

your advice helped me

Quote Originally Posted by Severalun View Post
    Why the fuss? Have you ever taken out a loan or mortgage obligation personally?

I agree with you! To get a loan on a card via the Internet without leaving your home, you just need to register on the website https://maybeloan.com and fill in the required data. After a short consideration, the money will be credited to the card. And for this you do not need to visit the office and go anywhere: all that is required is the presence of the Internet and any modern gadget.

Some companies offer instant get loan Denver. This, you can make use of them and take care of your financial emergencies. These instant cash loans are unsecured in nature; hence, you can make use of the money to pay off your medical bills, buy a new appliance, etc.