Thread: Samsung apks

Samsung apks

What dangers can you fall into installing the latest samsung apks? Like email, phone, contact apps?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

If they are official apk's and the correct version for your phone, then there should be no problem.

Thanks.

I have an s6 edge+ on nougat and I have downloaded the latest calendar, Email, notes and calculater but options are available for contacts, phone and messenger but worried it may screw something up.

Quote Originally Posted by skiduk View Post
    Thanks.

I have an s6 edge+ on nougat and I have downloaded the latest calendar, Email, notes and calculater but options are available for contacts, phone and messenger but worried it may screw something up.
    I understand, and sadly I cannot give you a definitive answer.
    The samsung app apk's should be compatible with the stock apps, and so in theory there should be no conflicts.

I would keep a copy of your contacts in Gmail and then you will not lose them.
    As a bonus they will be synced to any device that you log into with your GMail.
    Last edited by greenman; 01-05-2017 at 20:21.

Downloaded and installed all okay, just being a noob.. Thanks

I was less fortunate. For some reason unknown to me, the phone began to delete call history and contacts, for example, I lost the number of an important partner who called me from France. And I had to search for it in online directories. I dont know. doing it to this day. I no longer use this phone, I insert a spare SIM card into it, and even so it deletes data, is there a solution to this problem or is it time to throw out the phone and forget about it, like in a nightmare
    Last edited by AmeliakRyanare; 30-07-2021 at 12:39.