Thread: updating s21 ultra with a different product code

updating s21 ultra with a different product code

hello
    i have a samsung s21 ultra and I'm just too annoyed by it since it doesn't receive any updates that all people get
    my latest one is may and people got the big june update and actually more than one and now most are getting july and im still stuck with may
    when i looked it up i found that my product code is ( LYS ) Which even in sammobile firmware it says last update was in may
    so my question is can i just manually update it with another product code ( basically another country) and is it safe for the phone and will my phone start getting updates from this new product code automatically ? i just im tired of waiting

no replies ever thats a shame ��

worst place to ask for help

You have a new phone running Android 11. It's possible the code architecture is not as susceptible to security risks as version 10. When I first got my phone, v10 updates were infrequent. Now, they are monthly.

I found this link https://www.androidauthority.com/and...acker-1155652/ that shows the last security update for your phone was in May. Looks like you're in good shape.