Thread: Quick share on Windows 10

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Quick share on Windows 10

Hello everyone!
    Has anyone been able to make quick share work on non-samsung laptops? I've been able to sideload it, but when I lauch it, it just shows it's incompatible with my PC and the only option is to close it. It would be very nice to have this functionality, because Flow is really not the best way to share files between a laptop and mobile. I do understand why samsung does limit it to own laptops, but I can't say I support their decision because number of countries where you can actually buy a Samsung laptop is very limited. So even if I wanted to buy their laptop, I just can't

The new Quick Share app has been introduced a while back for Samsung devices and now it's available for Windows 10 too. It can be found at Microsoft's app store and lets you quickly and easily send files from your phone to your PC over Wi-Fi Direct.

--------------------------------
    Here you can get the best wooden dough bowl. Get tips and ideas before buying a dough bowl. Home Decor found antique and one of a kind varying in all sizes.

Activate the system and the OS applications. Thus, the seemingly "standard" - "custom" operating system Windows 10, has the opportunity to reach a new level, which, thanks to its extensions and capabilities, will allow you to achieve from the OS even greater stability and security. There are no random programs like mysoftwarekeys.com or add-ons, everything is fine-tuned so that there are no conflicts in the software and the "core" of the operating system can work as stably as possible and do not under any circumstances expose the information entrusted to it to danger.
    Last edited by Barberry; 16-09-2021 at 16:36.

Quote Originally Posted by baskalex View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Has anyone been able to make quick share work on non-samsung laptops? I've been able to sideload it, but when I lauch it, it just shows it's incompatible with my PC and the only option is to close it. It would be very nice to have this functionality, because Flow is really not the best way to share files between a laptop and mobile. I do understand why samsung does limit it to own laptops, but I can't say I support their decision because number of countries where you can actually buy a Samsung laptop is very limited. So even if I wanted to buy their laptop prepaidgiftbalance, I just can't
    The way you could do this, for instance if I was to browse to another computer on the same network using \PCRemote\c$ in Windows explorer and hit enter, you should get prompted for the credentials to authenticate against that remote pc. User Field = ".\local account on remote pc" and then the password, you should then have been authenticated against the local account stored locally on the remote PC. Hope that makes sense.

Quick Share is an installable app for Windows 10. With this app, you can transfer files between your Samsung device and other nearby supported Samsung devices.
    payslipview
    Last edited by payslipview; 21-10-2021 at 06:38.