Thread: Sm t-830 canada fpr removal

Sm t-830 canada fpr removal

Sm t-830 canada fpr removal anyone can help
    or i need comb file to get around the frp lock

anyone ???

My tablet has gone completely crazy since the last update: it turns off by itself when I use it and it turns on in the middle of the vidmate night for no reason!

I know this has been posted previously, but there were no answers. I've tried ODIN, I've tried to unlock my FRP, I've tried to install various forms of the official firmware for the device through ODIN. I've got a pass on multiple flashes on ODIN, but still stuck in bootloop. I cleared both my cache partition and I did a master reset. Even tried the odin spam start method, resulted in a softbrick, solved that. Back to the boot loop. I tried to use Smart Switch, but it is only helpful if I have a Emergency Recovery Code, which I don't. I even tried to downgrade Smart Switch to initialize the device, but the device isn't supported by initialization. I was being helped by someone on XDA until they suggested the remote desktop my laptop and tablet. I'm not comfortable with that option. So I'm turning to you. The device is at 100% battery life. Also it is out of the case so no buttons are being pressed prematurely. I've tried the power down and wait method through recovery mode, didn't work. Not sure how to use the adb method.

Kroger eSchedule
    Last edited by Madisync; 13-09-2021 at 10:00.

Hi, I’ve been a lurker around your blog for a few months. I love this article and your entire site! Looking forward to reading more!

aces etm
    Last edited by Townsend45; Today at 10:12.