Thread: want to recover whatsapp data on my a5 phone

want to recover whatsapp data on my a5 phone

On My WhatsApp, I received a text message that deleted, but later found out I needed its contents. How can I restore WhatsApp messages from data on the phone
    Alternatively, I can use FMwhatsapp next time to automatically save that type of chat and secure it

Quote Originally Posted by danfire12 View Post
    On My WhatsApp, I received a text message that deleted, but later found out I needed its contents. How can I restore WhatsApp messages from data on the phone
    Alternatively, I can use FMwhatsapp next time to automatically save that type of chat and secure it
    ???

Alternatively, I can use GBwhatsapp next time to automatically save that type of chat and secure it
    ???

Yes you can do the same with the help of this app which you are mentioning in your post.

You can use the backup feature that whatsapp app has. You can download whatsapp aero apk to experience more features including data backup.
    Last edited by PhyllisAlexander; 07-07-2021 at 08:08. Reason: More content

You can use the backup feature that tototsprtek.app has. You can download sports to experience more features including data backup.

thank you so muck

If you did not make a backup, you can try the recovery tool to scan your phone, maybe you can get a5 whatsApp data back.
    Last edited by linedar11; 18-09-2021 at 16:56.