Thread: Multifamily entrance panel with facial recognition

Multifamily entrance panel with facial recognition

Has anyone even heard of this? An intercom that opens with your face. I think it's really cool. Probably expensive, of course. But in my opinion on the security should not save. What models do you know and what model should I buy?

Yes I've heard of door entry panels that open with face recognition. They have recently become very popular. You could try the AA-07FB. It is a multi-family metal door entry panel with face recognition and BAS-IP UKEY mobile access. The front panel is made of 3mm thick stainless steel (AISI 304). Which makes this panel even more resistant to vandalism. The stainless steel AA-07FB also has a backlit TFT color screen and a high-resolution IP camera with wide viewing angles. And best of all it supports BAS-IP UKEY mobile access.

In fact I think that the intercom system should be in every house. It is the most important protection for our own safety. Especially nowadays there are such technologies that have thought of so many things. There are different types of intercoms. Choose your favorite that suits you.

QuickPay Portal allows more than just the management of treatment bills. It offers more than billing software. https://quickpayportal.red

There's been some debate as to what is really better between the traditional alkaline batteries and the rechargeable ones. Basically, it depends on what consumers find convenient for them to use. However, the trend today is on using rechargeable batteries especially in cameras, laptops and other portable electronic devices.