Thread: Samsung Tab E Software 1 file

Samsung Tab E Software 1 file

Hello,

I'm sure I'm beating a dead horse here, but I've recently tried to flash my Tab E but I'm finding the directions don't really add up to the file that I download.

Watching all videos on flashing and it shows multiple files being added. I've renamed the md5 after untaring to get to the files, but they are not recognized by Odin.

This doesn't really make sense, is there another set of instructions available with the 1 file system that appears to be in place now ?

Thank you for any help or direction, in advance

Cheers.

A relative of my mine gave me a Galaxy Tab E tablet, model number SM-T377A, that someone bought off of someone else. The only problem is the previous owner didn't remove their Google account, and now it's locked up. I've done a lot of research, but it seems that there really isn't anything I can do about it. Most of the usual tricks have been patched out, and while I can get 7.1 to install, I can not however get 6.0 to install even when using an older version of Odin.

I do got the .pit file on hand, and tried to erase the nand, but that didn't do any good either. Did try this post as well, but that didn't do anything either.

Skylight Paycard
    Last edited by Romaguerab; 27-09-2021 at 05:50.