Thread: help with the website

help with the website

sorry for this question but it seems that i am inside an endless loop in your website
    when ever i try to download the latestes Frimware for my SM-G935F the website asks me to join then i log in and witch to the frimware tab to go back throw the same loop again
    i looked for the download option everyware so unless i am blind i need help with this

i have issues in downloading firmware G960USQU7DTA5 kindly help

Premium Member
    Hi there,

Have a look at our FAQ: https://www.sammobile.com/faq/login-bug/

or

If you were using Chrome:

Log out completely in the forum and our site; then clear the cache of your browser and close it down

Re-start Chrome in INCOGNITO-mode and try again

If that's not working: please try another browser

Sorry for the inconvenience caused...

This is a real blog for the idea which is based on website. This blog is showing the importance of website in fortunatos digital marketing. I would like to share it with other members who are looking for the market and related industry which is important for all.

Thank you for sharing this information. I think it is not available on android at all. If you can't download the firmware, that's the reason. I don't know precisely how about android, but I did not have a problem with iOS. And honestly, there are so many services that can create innovative apps for android. However, some companies cubycode.com , maybe don't know about it. Completely log out from the forum and our website, clear your browser's cache and close it. Restart Chrome in incognito mode and try again.
    Last edited by metcalcon; 28-09-2021 at 13:06.