Thread: Searching for USA stock firmware SM-A105M/DS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Searching for USA stock firmware SM-A105M/DS

I bought this phone from eBay, It works fine, everything is in English except it had an odd name for Microsoft Office or whatever. I deleted it so I can't tell you what language it was.

Searching online and in the archives and current files here on SAMMOBILE gives me many foreign countries but none for USA.

Which one of the many is correct for my phone? The box the phone came in gives me no clue.

Thanks to all in advance.
    J T

Premium Member
    Try https://samfw.com/ I had to go there for the S20 FE 5G firmwares.
    Am going to report it now.

Hi AllanVS,

Thank you very much for the link, I was able to get the stock firmware there, as you suggested. BUT the Android version of my Tab A doesn't agree with what's on the fiile. So that needs some attention. Maybe if I joined the SAMHUB group I would have more choices? My Tab A runs Android 8.1.0

Now all I need is the firmware for my Samsung A01 phone and I will be all set. I am re-flashing the tablet and the phone because I lost the user name and password I used when I got both devices, I know of no other way to correct the oversight except to flash bot and start over again.

I appreciate very much the link you took time to send me, I am not well, I hope you didn't think I forgot your help. There are times I cannot use the PC, hence the delay in replying.

Cheers, I am off to try and find the file for the A01. Again many thanks!

J T
    Last edited by Tinsby00; 20-04-2021 at 17:01.

Premium Member
    No worries man, it was only 2 days.
    I hope you got the phone/tablet setup the way you wanted.

you can also find always updated latest official firmware using SamFirm Tool link: https://samfirms.com/samfirm-tool