Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Screen sensitivity for s9 mobile, how to adjust

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Screen sensitivity for s9 mobile, how to adjust

Trying to change screen sensitivity before putting on protective shield. Can not find location to do this under Advanced Settings as I followed instructions from google search. Can the sensitivity be adjusted?

You can use some color calibration software, because sometimes the https://techbigs.com/car-parking-multiplayer.html color from the original samsung software is not stable for old devices.
    Last edited by Mercedesoodwin; 10-05-2021 at 10:57.

ALSO TRY THIS ONE GUYS Harvest Town mod apk game

ALSO TRY THIS ONE GUYS amazing expirence with this sony liv premium apk

Happy Belated Birthday: This is a great way to wish a late birthday if you have forgotten or not wished any birthday person on the birthday. So how can we wish a late birthday? If you don’t know the meaning of a belated birthday. So belated mean is”late” (means late birthday wishes).

Now the point is here that if you forget someone’s birthday, then how to wish. People do not know how to say belated happy birthday. So don’t worry! Here we are helping you. And we are going to tell you so many ways in this article by which you can say late birthday wishes to the birthday person. These late birthday wishes will be 100% acceptable.
    https://happybelatedbirthdays.com/

i encountered the same issue while playing game cheap minecraft server hosting uk

You can't do that. But if you are playing pubg game, you can control your game sensitivity. I download pubg game from thetechbytes mod apk site.

can we play gta 5 mobile on s9 mobile?

Get the best good night, inspirational thought, good morning suvichar whatsapp status, best quotes, life etc in Hindi. motivational thoughts in hindi

Quote Originally Posted by albertbme1 View Post
    Trying to change screen sensitivity before putting on protective shield. Can not find location to do this under Advanced Settings as I followed instructions from google search. Can the sensitivity be adjusted?
    Thanks