Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stock Recovery

Stock Recovery

I am now using TWRP on smn920s.Also using note fe custom rom.But.now I tried to flash official rom.But odin says fail.So.I try to remove twrp and flash custom recovery,it stops at rebooting only showing note 5.nothing change.How can I flash official rom and stock recovery.I also tried to use recovery extract from official firmware zip.Bootlooping happens.Help me pls.😥😥

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by latyar View Post
    I am now using TWRP on smn920s.Also using note fe custom rom.But.now I tried to flash official rom.But odin says fail.So.I try to remove twrp and flash custom recovery,it stops at rebooting only showing note 5.nothing change.How can I flash official rom and stock recovery.I also tried to use recovery extract from official firmware zip.Bootlooping happens.Help me pls.����
    This forum does not give support to ROOTed and/or CUSTOM-ROM devices...

Try XDA

cash for cars Buffalo Are you looking to sell your junk car for cash in Buffalo, NY-Buffalo Junkyard provides the best cash offer with free towing service in Buffalo and surrounding areas. https://bobscashforjunkcarsbuffalony.com/

Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. digital agency

Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. click here

What a thrilling post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a superb website. I have planned to visit it again and again. what is a routing number

Amsoil Retailers Beyond Performances is an Amsoil Dealer that provides the best Amsoil diesel oil, amsoil motor oil, best transmission fluid, and engine lubricants. https://beyondperformances.com/

Cardiac Rehabilitation Northport Quality Medical Fitness accepts Medicare and various insurance carriers for all of our services. For more information regarding accepted insurance plans please contact our office at https://qualitymedicalfitness.com/

The Best misty eyebrow embroidery East coast Singapore ​- Perfect Beauty Bedok. Skin Origins Centre, The best facial in Bedok is at Perfect Beauty Bedok Established in 2001 Qualified beauticians using Skin Origins and Phyris. Call Us Mobile: +6593895687 or visit our website, Thank You.

Professional grade light therapy skin rejuvenation led face mask, As Mirage LED photorejuvenation face mask comprising an industry leading 204 individual units of the most powerful Light Emitting Diodes LEDs ever manufactured for an at home portable LED face mask ✔ Guaranteed reduction in wrinkles fine lines Mirage LED photorejuvenation face mask