Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cannot save photo from WhatsApp to Gallery

Cannot save photo from WhatsApp to Gallery

I just bought a Galaxy A52. I don't like all Whatsapp media to automatically save to the Gallery so I disabled this function. But when I try to save a single image that I really like, there is no "save to the gallery" option anywhere to be found, not even in the share menu.

I cannot believe there is no such simple thing available. Please help.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by pagardur View Post
    I just bought a Galaxy A52. I don't like all Whatsapp media to automatically save to the Gallery so I disabled this function. But when I try to save a single image that I really like, there is no "save to the gallery" option anywhere to be found, not even in the share menu.

Thank you
    Something is similar happened to me and when I tried to clear the app caches in app settings my problem got solved and I think should also try this one but if this doesn't work for then try to use this WhatsApp Plus to ensure that if you are having the same issue on this application to then contact with WhatsApp directly to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shownwinne View Post
    Something is similar happened to me and when I tried to clear the app caches in app settings my problem got solved and I think should also try this one but if this doesn't work for then try to use this WhatsApp Plus to ensure that if you are having the same issue on this application to then contact with WhatsApp directly to fix it.
    Hi friend I am new here and I am glad to read your post which is very helpful to me thanks for sharing this info I really like it.

i have experienced the same issues, thanks for sharing the amazing information, visit the jacket closet for the best and affordable leather jacket around the town

I had the same problem at the most inopportune moment when I needed to save several images for school. I read on several homework cheat sites in the programming and application development section that this is a developer bug and that it will disappear with a subsequent program update.

So try YoWhatsApp version to see if it helps you. See more details at: https://techgara.com/yowhatsapp
    Last edited by AlyssaBurton; 20-05-2021 at 15:48. Reason: add content

Thank you
    this version of fmwhatsapp will give you better experience

Thank you
    When you disable the option of showing newly downloaded media in gallery, it also disables the feature of sharing to the gallery. it's not a app problem or Samsung problem. And about saving the image, downloaded images are already saved in the phone's storage. gallery is an app and you disable it to show the image. If you want any image to show in the gallery as well, then open the image in the wapp, tap the three dot menu at the top right corner, then you will see the option "view in gallery". tap it. it will open the image in gallery app and it will also show you the option to save the image in gallery (here saving in gallery means giving access to the gallery to show this image which is already saved in storage).

This is why I recommend you use the WA Plus version on your Samsung device.

Thank you
    MyGiftCardSite

WhatsApp pictures and movies not downloading properly can often be caused by the incorrect app settings being selected, a loss of Wi-Fi or cellular connectivity, and a damaged or corrupted SD card. Simply looking in the wrong location or folder is also a common cause of missing WhatsApp media files.
    Last edited by crabtree98; 27-08-2021 at 05:03.