Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cannot save photo from WhatsApp to Gallery

Did you have a fix on this issue? Facing same issue but no response from anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by pagardur View Post
    I just bought a Galaxy A52. I don't like all Whatsapp media to automatically save to the Gallery so I disabled this function. But when I try to save a single image that I really like, there is no "save to the gallery" option anywhere to be found, not even in the share menu.

I cannot believe there is no such simple thing available. Please help.

Thank you

WhatsApp pictures and movies not downloading properly can often be caused by the incorrect app settings MyMileStoneCard being selected, a loss of Wi-Fi or cellular connectivity, and a damaged or corrupted SD card. Simply looking in the wrong location or folder is also a common cause of missing WhatsApp media files.
    Last edited by Leblanc4473; 28-08-2021 at 06:27. Reason: Spelling Mistake

Did you have a fix on this issue? Facing same issue but no response from anyone.

I got that the point where some of important features are missing here. I think much of the mod versions are providing amazing features. Where do not need to approve these things. Just a simple way to join and get stunning features.

Hi friend I am new here and I am glad to read your post which is very helpful to me thanks for sharing this info I really like it.
    speak to someone at koodo

You should use the photo download feature on yo whatsapp on the YoWAPlus home page. It will be a lot easier to save.
    Last edited by PabloStevens; 02-11-2021 at 15:36.

These are the some amazing replies Download GB Instagram