Thread: Note 10+ advice please

Note 10+ advice please

Hey all. Im new to this website and I am here because my note 10+ that I purchased says its up to date when it is running UI 2.0 and the January 2020 security patch. Talked to Samsung and they were of zero help and I even went to a repair shop that was given to me via their website and they too would not help me because they didnt know anything about my carrier? All they said was call my carrier so I did, twice, and they said they reset something or other on their end and that the update should work but here I am. I have no idea what this all entails or even which firmware I need to use. Any help will be appreciated. My phone is SM-N975U carrier is H2O if that matters for anything. Thanks in advance.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmajewsk83 View Post
    Hey all. Im new to this website and I am here because my note 10+ that I purchased says its up to date when it is running UI 2.0 and the January 2020 security patch. Talked to Samsung and they were of zero help and I even went to a repair shop that was given to me via their website and they too would not help me because they didnt know anything about my carrier? All they said was call my carrier so I did, twice, and they said they reset something or other on their end and that the update should work but here I am. I have no idea what this all entails or even which firmware I need to use. Any help will be appreciated. My phone is SM-N975U carrier is H2O if that matters for anything. Thanks in advance.
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot is from top to bottom and post it here?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210404-102333_Settings[1].jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	347.7 KB 
ID:	17003

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr View Post
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot is from top to bottom and post it here?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210404-102333_Settings.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	347.7 KB 
ID:	17004

Anyone able to help me out?