Thread: Need firmware for GT S4 mini i9195

Need firmware for GT S4 mini i9195

Hello,
    can someone tell me how to download the firmware for my S4 mini which opens and closes without any control. I have tried to get it from this site but was not able to pay (individual 6$50). That's a mystery for me Thanks

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AFalcone View Post
    Hello,
    can someone tell me how to download the firmware for my S4 mini which opens and closes without any control. I have tried to get it from this site but was not able to pay (individual 6$50). That's a mystery for me Thanks
    Hi there

This firmware is for Premium users only (because it's archived)

Hello,
    thanks for the answer. Actually I had well understood this but the problem is that I was not able to subscribe to the Premium users level: to do it I have to pay 6,5$ using the Paypal payment process. That's what I tried to do..; without success: I always receive an error message saying that the payment cannot be processed and that I have to pay with another mean of payment... which is not possible, for the site does not allow other means of payment but Paypal. So I'm locke in a loop from which I cannot get out So my question is: is there any other way to subscribe to the Premium level ?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AFalcone View Post
    Hello,
    thanks for the answer. Actually I had well understood this but the problem is that I was not able to subscribe to the Premium users level: to do it I have to pay 6,5$ using the Paypal payment process. That's what I tried to do..; without success: I always receive an error message saying that the payment cannot be processed and that I have to pay with another mean of payment... which is not possible, for the site does not allow other means of payment but Paypal. So I'm locke in a loop from which I cannot get out So my question is: is there any other way to subscribe to the Premium level ?
    The only way to pay is via Paypal