Thread: How to contact Samsung to make a suggestion?

How to contact Samsung to make a suggestion?

I want to contact the company to give feedback and a suggestion about improving editing in the Gallery app. I tried with the Samsung Members app, but unfortunately, though I am in Greece and don't read or speak Greek - only English - it puts everything in Greek. And when I hit the + to make some sort of inquiry, it sends me to a dead URL for Samsung in Greece. I tried calling Samsung in the US, but they weren't any help, except to say I could send an SMS - not going to do that from Europe to America. So, is there any way to get a suggestion to the company?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ccorax9 View Post
    I want to contact the company to give feedback and a suggestion about improving editing in the Gallery app. I tried with the Samsung Members app, but unfortunately, though I am in Greece and don't read or speak Greek - only English - it puts everything in Greek. And when I hit the + to make some sort of inquiry, it sends me to a dead URL for Samsung in Greece. I tried calling Samsung in the US, but they weren't any help, except to say I could send an SMS - not going to do that from Europe to America. So, is there any way to get a suggestion to the company?
    Hi there

What device do you have? What SIM-card is in your device: Greek?

Samsung Members is the place to do suggestions

Well, it is irritating to face such issues with big companies. Try to consider how assignments help UK have written detailed articles on similar topics. Also, you can officially connect with Samsung via Email or social media. I hope this helps and solves your problem.

Regards: Johnny Expert
    Co Founder of Assignment Help UK Company