Thread: sm-t970, flash a rom to region which isn't i wanted.

sm-t970, flash a rom to region which isn't i wanted.

the region of my s7+ originally is CHN, which is for China.
    it is the wifi version, so, theoritically, i can flash the tablet to any region.
    and i noticed that except China, most region's tablet share the same multi-csc file.
    so i download the rom of TGY and KOO.
    but when after flashing and rebooting, every time the first time i reboot my device, it always asked me to choose a region of europe, and reboot to that region's csc status
    the odin version is 3.14.1

i don't know what happened.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by euphoria426 View Post
    the region of my s7+ originally is CHN, which is for China.
    it is the wifi version, so, theoritically, i can flash the tablet to any region.
    and i noticed that except China, most region's tablet share the same multi-csc file.
    so i download the rom of TGY and KOO.
    but when after flashing and rebooting, every time the first time i reboot my device, it always asked me to choose a region of europe, and reboot to that region's csc status
    the odin version is 3.14.1

i don't know what happened.
    Hi there

Why did you flash your device? You can't flash every firmware...

i need the complete google and one ui service which the CHN firmware doesn't have. in fact, my device is the wifi version and it doesn't have a working-baseband and doesn't need the cp file. so the same model support most firmware of different regions and the fact is that it supports and many people have succeed. it exists that a few men reflect that CHN tablet flash the firmware like KOO or TGY will change the region to eurpoe which isn't a very few phenonmena.