Thread: Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 and Samsung Wireless Duo charger problem.

Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 and Samsung Wireless Duo charger problem.

Hello,

I have a Samsung Wireless Duo charger. It works flawlessly with Galaxy Watch but with Galaxy Watch 3 it often gets to the mode of not charging the watch and going into blinking charging LED.
    It can start the charge, and somtimes goes to blinking after small charge, sometimes it gets to 95% and starts blinking.
    Why does this happen?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EP-N6100_001_Front_Black_86186_080218.jpg  

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Gn View Post
    Hello,

I have a Samsung Wireless Duo charger. It works flawlessly with Galaxy Watch but with Galaxy Watch 3 it often gets to the mode of not charging the watch and going into blinking charging LED.
    It can start the charge, and somtimes goes to blinking after small charge, sometimes it gets to 95% and starts blinking.
    Why does this happen?

Hi there

That was one of the reasons I replaced that wireless charger with the "Wireless Charger Trio"

The question is is it just inconvenience or can this damage the watch?
    And why it was OK with the Galaxy Watch?
    And does replacement to Trio promises correct charging?
    Last edited by Michael Gn; 16-03-2021 at 17:56.

Premium Member
    The question is is it just inconvenience or can this damage the watch?
    And why it was OK with the Galaxy Watch?
    And does replacement to Trio promises correct charging?
    No: it doesn't damage your watch.

The watch-pad on the Trio is a little bit magnetic so your watch is always correct on the pad

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr View Post
    That was one of the reasons I replaced that wireless charger with the "Wireless Charger Trio"
    Thanks for the advice! I replaced Duo with Trio and this solved the problem.

Premium Member
    Thanks for the advice! I replaced Duo with Trio and this solved the problem.
    Top: thanks for the feedback

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr View Post
    Hi there

Thanks for your suggestion... I really love Samsung smartwatches....

Samsung's battery is not really good also sometimes I have faced the charger issue that's the way I suggest https://www.passionhomehealthcare.co...-care-seniors/ for better assistance.

Nope, I don't have to face this issue any time in my life and I also suggest everyone buy Samsung, but no here to check better experience from here https://theapolloservice.com/services/video-animation

Hello there... Are you a fashion accessory enthusiast? Do you prefer to buy for closets or do you prefer to make your own?

I'd like to have the best of both worlds. I know it's greedy, but why would I pass up the opportunity to buy extraordinary artifacts just because I can produce my own? Would you think it unusual if the owner of a Hamburger company did eat a Hot Dog?

Because I was feeling drained, I didn't go shopping for fashion accessories or make closets for the last few days. Not symbolically, but literally. It was as if the taps had been left open. I m curious as to who could have done that.