Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not all files present in download from Sammobile

Not all files present in download from Sammobile

I just donwloaded firmware for my Samsung Tab S and I only got HOME.md5 file (no AP/BL/CP/CSC files).
    Is the home.tar.md5 file enough for a clean firmware install with Odin?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenito123 View Post
    I just donwloaded firmware for my Samsung Tab S and I only got HOME.md5 file (no AP/BL/CP/CSC files).
    Is the home.tar.md5 file enough for a clean firmware install with Odin?
    Older devices have 1 file firmware only.

Why do you want to flash your device?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr View Post
    Older devices have 1 file firmware only.

Why do you want to flash your device?
    Ok, thank you
    All of a sudden the notification bar stopped working. I can't drag down the bar either in portrait mode or landscape mode.
    Home button and the multiwindow(?) button is also non functional. So I thought I might try reset and firmware before looking into potential hardware issues.

I have an old Tab 2 9.7". I too have only one file from the firmware you generously supplied. This old Tab 2 sm-t813 was recycled. After I wiped it which is mandated it comes up with a FRP. That's fine, it was left for dead by the owner. I would like to experiment with it, that's how I learn. I have no way of knowing who the account owner might be it was picked from the recycle bin, I thought wiping it would do away with all that. My point is it was destined for the destruction and not stolen. Honestly would someone steal an old Tab 2 in their right mind? So if you could help out, I would appreciate it.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdrdog View Post
    I have an old Tab 2 9.7". I too have only one file from the firmware you generously supplied. This old Tab 2 sm-t813 was recycled. After I wiped it which is mandated it comes up with a FRP. That's fine, it was left for dead by the owner. I would like to experiment with it, that's how I learn. I have no way of knowing who the account owner might be it was picked from the recycle bin, I thought wiping it would do away with all that. My point is it was destined for the destruction and not stolen. Honestly would someone steal an old Tab 2 in their right mind? So if you could help out, I would appreciate it.
    Hi there

Unfortunately, we don't support "How to by-pass Factory Reset Protection"

More info: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/frp/

OK Well this one goes back for destruction. I'll keep poking around until I find an unlocked tab. Thanks for letting me into this forum. I'll be quiet and learn.

Bom dia pessoal,
    tenho um tablet S2 modelo SM-T715Y que parou de funcionar, a única tela que aparece é a do logo com a marca, o nome Galaxy tab s2 e a palavra android em baixo, já tentei os rests habituais, já reinstalei o Firmware e nada de sair dessa tela. Por favor, alguém pode me ajudar a resolver isso?

algumas palavras mudaram depois que publiquei o post, a marca é Samsung, e a outra palavra é reinstalei

Premium Member
    Hi
    In Austria I got over the air update for the Galaxy Tab S6 : T860XXU3CUC2
    It is not yet listed on SAMMOBILE Firmware list

Regards
    Louis

اين احصل على التحديث

من اي المواقع غير هذا المكام الذي يستفز الافراد الحاصلين على اجهزة سامسونج