Thread: Related to flashing of firmware of M51 with different AP and CSC but the same BL

Post Related to flashing of firmware of M51 with different AP and CSC but the same BL

Hello Sir,

I have purchased an M51 device in the UAE it doesnt come with most of the features included in the Indian version. Can i install the firmware through Odin of an Indian CSC, Indian AP and Indian Bootloader?

My Phones AP,CSC,BL:
    AP:M515FXXU2BUA2
    CSC:M515FOJM2BUA2
    BL:M515FXXU2BUA2

Indian version AP,CSC,BL:
    AP:M515FXXU2BUA3
    CSC:M515FODM2BUA3

Will my warranty still be valid if i do so?Will my phone still work seamlessly?Will knox be triggered? plus i am going to shift to India in a while which would suggest shifting to an Indian version would be the best choice for me.

Please advice.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sagar119523 View Post
    Hello Sir,

I have purchased an M51 device in the UAE it doesnt come with most of the features included in the Indian version. Can i install the firmware through Odin of an Indian CSC, Indian AP and Indian Bootloader?

My Phones AP,CSC,BL:
    AP:M515FXXU2BUA2
    CSC:M515FOJM2BUA2

Indian version AP,CSC,BL:
    AP:M515FXXU2BUA3
    CSC:M515FODM2BUA3

Will my warranty still be valid if i do so?Will my phone still work seamlessly?Will knox be triggered? plus i am going to shift to India in a while which would suggest shifting to an Indian version would be the best choice for me.

Please advice.
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?